DMZ Tour Afternoon(D-A)
Pax: Minimum 1
Duration: 12:00 – 18:00
You may get a 11,000 won discount if having more than 3
Pick up place → Imjingak Park→ The Unification Bridge → ID Check → DMZ theater and exhibition hall → The 3rd Infiltration Tunnel → Dora Observatory → Dorasan Station → Pass by Unification Village → Amethyst Center → Drop off at ItaewonBOOK NOW
1. Tourists must bring passport on tour day
2. JSA Tour is closed on Sundays, Mondays and National Holidays.
3. Tour must be reserved and a copy (colored) of passport’s front pages received at least 72 hours in advance. 4. The child who is under 11 years old is not allowed to visit JSA.
5. Clothing Regulations: No worn or faded jeans, exercise clothes, sleeveless, shirts-knee trousers, sandals and slippers, miniskirts, round neck t shirt.
6. Consumption of alcohol is strictly prohibited.
7. Any equipment microphones or flags belonging to the communist side in the MAC conference room are NOT TO BE TOUCHED.
8. Guests with physical disabilities, in a wheelchair, or crutches cannot enter the JSA.
9. Panmunjom tours may be cancelled at any moment during the day of the tour if a particular situation arises in JSA 10. If a tour is cancelled mid-tour due to unavoidable circumstances in JSA, no refund will be given.